Monday 1 April 2013

Jessica Brown Findlay: Gruesome role was great

Jessica Brown Findlay



Jessica Brown Findlay had "fun" with "all the gore and stabbing" in her latest TV project.

The former Downton Abbey actress stars in the small-screen adaptation of Kate Mosse's novel Labyrinth.

The 23-year-old loved taking on a daring role in the miniseries which sees her character Alaïs Pelletier Du Mas dying dramatically.

"I enjoyed being covered in blood and having an undignified death - in fact, all the gore, the dying and the stabbing was great fun!" she laughed to British magazine Reveal.

When it comes to enjoying some time out, the star doesn't watch many programmes herself.

Her pals are baffled that she doesn't even own a television.

"One of my friends once asked what my furniture points at!" she quipped.

"I go on the internet to catch up though - [reality shows are] my guilty pleasures."

Whereas Jessica has plenty to be proud of these days, she recently admitted she regrets baring her breasts in 2011 movie Albatross.

The pretty actress doesn't want to use her looks to get ahead.

"Perfection is unachievable and imperfections make people more interesting," she smiled.

"If it's a case of embodying a character, then I'd [work out more], but to lose a couple of pounds here and there, I wouldn't change my lifestyle to fit that - I like to have a pint [of beer]!"

© Cover Media

No comments:

Post a Comment