Tuesday 2 April 2013

Femi Kuti says he’ll ‘never get married again’

Has handling relationships been Femi Kuti’s greatest nightmare? We’ll leave that for you to decide…

The Afrobeat great who’s quite vocal on Twitter got chatting with a few fans on marriage and being faithful in a relationship.

In a recent interview with a tabloid Yes!, Femi Kuti, 50, is quoted as saying ‘I will never get married again. I don’t think I will ever be able to trust anybody. I will never be able to give any woman that chance. First, I will never be faithful. Never ever‘.

When queried about his statement on the social network, he responded; being faithful isn’t 1 of my objectives in my life at this point. But this is my way I’m not tryin to influence any1. I’ve said it a couple of times I don’t like to discuss my marriage, as we hv a Son. And I don’t mind taking the blame.

His stand is not new though: he told us in a 2010 exclusive interview that doesn’t believe in marriage.

Femi who is one of the judges on Nigerian Idol was once married to Funke Kuti. The couple separated after Femi made allegations of infidelity against Funke who’s the mother of his first son Made.

thenetng


No comments:

Post a Comment