Tuesday 26 March 2013

FOOTBALL SEGMENT --I won't dance naked - Enyeama


by George Akpayen 26 March 2013, 07:56

Nigeria goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama, has confirmed that he broke his promise to dance in his underpants following the Super Eagles’ triumph at the 2013 Afcon in South Africa.

Enyeama, in an exclusive chat with supersport.com’s Emeka Onwuka in Faro, Portugal, in January said, “It will be a dream come true and I am certain I will strip to my shorts. Yes, let everyone hear it that I will strip to my shorts if we are champions.”

The goalkeeper has now declared that he had no intention of keeping such a promise.

“No, I did not keep the promise because I am not obliged to keep it. Not all the promises that the federal government has made have been fulfilled. People also make promises and they don’t keep them,” Enyeama told supersport.com.

“It is one of those failed promises…. I have my reasons I failed to fulfil it,” he added.

Enyeama has made 78 appearances for Nigeria

supersport

No comments:

Post a Comment